Chairs for Charity || Nov 2nd
Chicago Home + Garden’s 2011 Chairs for Charity Event is the magazine’s second-annual Chairs for Charity event where they auction off vintage chairs given new life by Chicago’s top designers. Cocktails and hors d’oeuvres will be served.
Wednesday, November 2, 2011
6 to 8:30 p.m.
Chicago Art Source
1871 N. Clybourn Ave.
Chicago, IL 60614
Tickets are $35, must be purchased in advance, and subject to availability. Auction proceeds and a portion of ticket proceeds benefit the Juvenile Diabetes Research Foundation.
There is an impressive line-up of designers this year:
- Suzanne Cahill, Maison Suzanne
- Annika Christensen, Midnight Sun, Ltd.
- Frank Fontana, HGTV Host & Author
- Harrington College of Design
- Jeff Harting and John Toniolo, FGH Architects
- Cody Hudson, Struggle Inc.
- Greg Jagmin, Greg Jagmin Associates
- Karen Kalmek, Green Home Chicago
- Gary Lee, Gary Lee Partners
- Matthew Lew, Matthew Lew Fine Art
- Raun Meyn, FoundRe Furnishings
- Caroline Scheeler, Jayson Home
- Morlen Sinoway, Morlen Sinoway Atelier
- Tereasa Surratt, Author, Found, Free & Flea
- Summer Thornton, Summer Thornton Design
And of course we have no bias what-so-ever towards Tereasa Surratt’s entry at all [OMG we got a sneak peak and it is insanely beautiful – check out this blog post for a hint of what she has in-store]
Get down there to bid on some amazing deals for a good cause.