next stop || NEW YORK CITY
Last minute work trip has me heading to the East Coast, and well the husband decided that we should make a weekend out of it in New York. Just like London, where in the world do you start and end – so many places, so little time. Here is my rushed together list so far:
- wd-50 – it’s been on the to eat list forever
- Toby’s Estate – love this Aussie coffee spot & the one in the Flatiron looks adorable
- Atera – highly recommended fancy schmancy dinner $$$$$
- Balthazar – it’s an institution – and I love seafood towers
- Mission Chinese – it’s under renovation – but they are operating a pop-up
- Perla – Italian old-school meat focused read this review
- Little Prince – european feel – charming
- Here is the Chowzter list for Manhattan fast feasts
- Need some good cocktail bar / lounge recommendations? Anyone?
- The Met – Charles James Beyond Fashion exhibit looks lovely
- Governors Island – I have always wanted to explore this Island
- There are loads of events on too for June – see here
- This sounds fun Chinese Jewish Festival – Egg-rolls & Egg-cream
- The Broome – new on the scene and it books up fast – just love it.
- The Crosby Hotel – great location [Photo Source]
- The Bowery – another great location and effortlessly styled rooms.
- These guys over at Trotter Magazine also do a great job with guides for New York
- Here is the GOOP [Gwyneth Paltrow] guide to London
- Check out what I have mapped on Bon Voyaging
- Also collected & pinned some New York goodies on Pinterest
- And a go to place for stylish recommendations – Petite Passport
- Hemispheres Magazine – Three Perfect Days New York
- Tasting Table – City Guide – updated monthly
- Ohh and this list of cocktail bars – score
So what is missing? What should I not miss out on experiencing? Drats – that we only have the weekend, but we will take it.