next stop || PARIS
So many ‘french’ have said why are you going to Paris in August – everything is closed down. I find this hard to believe – EVERYTHING. Yes – we are heading to Paris for a week in August and we have absolutely no concern for the fact that SOME restaurants or boutiques might be closed or operating on reduced hours, we will just need to be flexible & maybe plan a little more. So take-that you nay-saying Frenchies we are coming to your town, maybe you should be thankful that you will be gone and just politely say ‘enjoy’. Anyway, here is a list of resources that we have gathered:
- Download the FREE UK Telegraph Paris Guide on iTunes
- Does Paris really close down in August? Here is a good answer
- Here is the GOOP [Gywenth Paltrow] guide to Paris
- Lovely collection of recommendations from Trotter Magazine
- A frequent go-to Petite Passport for her stylish & impeccable taste
- A bunch of stuff collected on Pinterest
- A map of all things Paris on Bon Voyaging
- Great blog focused on Paris – My Parisian Life places to shop + eat etc.
- This online magazine / store / journal offers some great advice – wejetset
- Top Five recommendations for traditional Paris Restaurants by the UK Telegraph
- And then this blog – Paris by Mouth
Do you have any recommendations for us? Please leave them in the comments section, we would love to hear them.